It is my absolute pleasure as Principal to warmly welcome you to Tauhara College.
This is a very exciting, adventurous and positive place to be and when I walk around the school I feel very privileged to work in such a vibrant learning environment. I interact daily with students who have a strong identity as learners, a positive attitude and a determination to make the most of the opportunities that our school offers.
Students at Tauhara College are enthusiastically supported in their learning by an innovative, dedicated and caring team of teachers who are committed to making learning personally relevant and engaging for them. They also have access to a fantastic range of music, artistic, performance, sporting and cultural opportunities.
Other features of the school include:
- An emphasis on making learning personally engaging, relevant and successful for all of our students
- A safe and inclusive learning enviroment where students are able to be themselves and enhance their personal learning style
- An emphasis on fostering high levels of personal and academic achievement.
- A focus on educational excellence and quality qualifications with high levels of NCEA achievement
- A strong focus on e-learning, blended-learning and Personal Learning Device (PLD) learning opportunities
- A range of leadership opportunities for all students
Tauhara College provides a high quality education to all of our students at all levels. We ensure that they leave school with a range of memorable experiences behind them and clear pathways established for the future.
I look forward to speaking with you further about the many opportunities that we offer, and I look forward to welcoming you to our school